Our main priority at The Good Apparel is to make sure that integrating your products on our website are as hassle-free as possible.
Once your Woocommerce website is fully integrated with ours, orders pushed to your store will simply appear as normal orders. It should be picked up and processed by any third party apps you have installed (e.g Shipstation etc). To do so, we use a software called Jetti, which enables us to keep our inventory and prices synchronised with yours.
The access you’re giving us only enables to read these informations and won't change any product details in the store.
Orders coming from our site will come with two tags, ‘dropship’ and ‘thegoodapparel’.
Estimated time: 10min
Login into your WordPress Admin screen (go to yourstore.com/wp-admin). Check which version of WooCommerce you’re running.
Go to WooCommerce > Status. Our integration only works for WooCommerce version 2.2.0 or above.
Next, check if permalinks are enabled for your account.
Go to Settings > Permalinks.
Ensure that you have selected a Permalinks option other than Plain.
Click on Woocommerce Settings and click on the "Advanced" tab
Select the "REST API" tab
Click on "Add Key" or "Create an API key"
Create your key with the following details:
- Description: The Good Apparel
- in "User", select a user that as administrative rights
- Permissions: Read/Write
Then click on "Generate API key"
You now have your keys! Make sure not to close this window before you've sent them to us, as you won't be able to access them afterwards. Or copy-paste them somewhere safe!
And you're done! Now please send us these at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of the rest. We'll email you when you're live!
- Your Consumer key;
- Your Consumer secret;
- Your IBAN if you're based outside of the U.K.;
- Your Account number + Sort Code if you're based in the U.K.;
- Your VRN (VAT Registration Number) if you have one;
- (Fashion brands only) A list of the factories you work with (name [won't be displayed if you request it] + city + short description), as well as at least one photo per factory;
- Any size guides you'd have (if relevant);
- Your most recent lookbook/lifestyle photos if you have some;
- Pictures of this collection's pieces/products on a plain backdrop or transparent background;
- Your shipping fees to European countries;
- Your shipping times to European countries;
- Whether you have a free returns policy (and if so, what are the terms);
- The address items should be returned to in case of returns.