Our main priority at The Good Apparel is to make sure that integrating your products on our website are as hassle-free as possible.
Once your Shopify website is fully integrated with ours, orders pushed to your store will simply appear as normal orders. It should be picked up and processed by any third party apps you have installed (e.g Shipstation etc). To do so, we use a software called Jetti, which enables us to keep our inventory and prices synchronised with yours.
The access you’re giving us only enables to read these informations and won't change any product details in the store.
The invoicing address will be set to ours and the shipping address to the customer. Orders coming from our site will come with two tags, ‘dropship’ and ‘thegoodapparel’.
Estimated time: 10min
In Shopify, go to Apps > Manage private apps > Create new private app
From September 2020, Shopify will be displaying a warning here.
We want to reassure you that we've taken the greatest care to compare and test Jetti to make sure the software is robust and safe. You can read some of their reviews here.
The authorisations we request only grant us access to your orders (to send them your way and receive their status updates) and products (to have updates about your inventory).
Enter “The Good Apparel” for the Private app name and the Emergency developer email as email@example.com
Jetti will need access to"Orders, transactions and fulfillments" (Read and Write) and "Products, variants collections" (Read).
The other options can stay as they are.
Click on “Save” and then “I understand, create the app”.
You'll notice that you now have a password that has been generated.
And you're done! Now please send us these at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of the rest. We'll email you when you're live!
- The password that has been generated;
- Your IBAN if you're based outside of the U.K.;
- Your Account number + Sort Code if you're based in the U.K.;
- Your Shopify store URL (in “mystore.myshopify.com" format)
Your VRN (VAT Registration Number) if you have one;
- (Fashion brands only) A list of the factories you work with (name [won't be displayed if you request it] + city + short description), as well as at least one photo per factory;
- Any size guides you'd have (if relevant);
- Your most recent lookbook/lifestyle photos if you have some;
- Pictures of this collection's pieces/products on a plain backdrop or transparent background;
- Your shipping fees to European countries;
- Your shipping times to European countries;
- Whether you have a free returns policy (and if so, what are the terms);
- The address items should be returned to in case of returns.