Our main priority at The Good Apparel is to make sure that integrating your products on our website are as hassle-free as possible.
Once your Prestashop website is fully integrated with ours, orders pushed to your store will simply appear as normal orders. It should be picked up and processed by any third party apps you have installed (e.g Shipstation etc). To do so, we use a software called Jetti, which enables us to keep our inventory and prices synchronised with yours.
The access you’re giving us only enables to read these informations and won't change any product details in the store.
The invoicing address will be set to ours and the shipping address to the customer. Orders coming from our site will come with two tags, ‘dropship’ and ‘thegoodapparel’.
Estimated time: 10min
Head to your website back office then go to > Configure > Advanced Parameters > Webservice
Choose "Yes" for the "Enable PrestaShop's webservice". Save your change.
Click on "Add new", and then "Generate".
Please make sure to select those permissions:
- addresses (add, view)
- carts (add, view)
- categories (view)
- combinations (view)
- countries (view)
- customers (add, view)
- images (view)
- orders (add, view)
- order_carriers (view)
- order_states (view)
- product_option_values (view)
- product_options (view)
- products (view)
- specific_prices (view)
- states (view)
- stock_availables (view)
Save your changes.
And you're done! Now please send us these at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of the rest. We'll email you when you're live!
- Your API key;
- Your PayPal/Stripe credentials;
- Your VRN (VAT Registration Number);
- (Fashion brands only) A list of the factories you work with (name + city), as well as at least one photo per factory;
- Any size guides you'd have (if relevant);
- Your most recent lookbook/lifestyle photos if you have some;
- Pictures of this collection's pieces/products on a plain backdrop or transparent background;
- Your shipping fees to European countries;
- Your shipping times to European countries;
- Whether you have a free returns policy (and if so, what are the terms);
- The address items should be returned to in case of returns.