Our main priority at The Good Apparel is to make sure that integrating your products on our website are as hassle-free as possible.
We are working on creating a seamless integration for all e-commerce platforms, but we're not entirely there yet. But we've got an alternative solution! The use of our portal will enable to keep track of your orders, and a handy little Google Sheet will enable to update your inventory levels.
Here's how to set it up!
We've send you a link with access to your personal portal account by email. Make sure you add a password (Change Login > Password) so you can access your account directly without having to use the link in that email every time.
The email address mentioned in the Change Login tab is the one you'll get order notifications to. Please make sure that address is accessible to the relevant people, and consulted regularly. If not, please feel free to change it.
When you get an order, please make sure to update its status on the portal as we won't get any automatically. This enables our customers to stay in the loop regarding their tracking number and shipping times.
Now, let's set up your inventory.
If you already track your inventory using Google Sheets, we're more than happy to work with your existing one. Please make sure the information mentioned in Step 4 is present though. If so, go straight to Step 6.
If you don't work with Google Sheets, please create a copy of this one. (File > Make a Copy)
The first two lines of the Google Sheet can be deleted, they simply serve as examples.
For each product, please make sure you provide us with at least these:
- Please feel free to add columns if you use different variants than the ones mentioned here.
- Please don't leave blank lines between products as our system will interpret that as the end of the document.
Now we need to publish the document so that Jetti, our software in charge of syncing inventory, can access it. So do so, please click on File > Publish to the Web.
All set! Once we'll have entered your Google Sheet in our system, it'll automatically check it for updates every hour — please make sure to update this Google Sheet as often as possible, to avoid customers on TGA ordering pieces that are actually out of stock on your side.
And that's almost it! Please send us these details at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of the rest. We'll email you when you're live!
- The link to your Google Sheet;
- Your VRN (VAT Registration Number) if you have one;
- Your IBAN if you're based outside of the U.K.;
- Your Account number + Sort Code if you're based in the U.K.;
- (Fashion brands only) A list of the factories you work with (name [won't be displayed if you request it] + city + short description), as well as at least one photo per factory;
- Any size guides you'd have (if relevant);
- Your most recent lookbook/lifestyle photos if you have some;
- Pictures of this collection's pieces/products on a plain backdrop or transparent background;
- Your shipping fees to the U.K. + the rest of Europe;
- Your shipping times to the U.K. + the rest of Europe;
- Whether you have a free returns policy (and if so, what are the terms);
- The address items should be returned to in case of returns.