Our main priority at The Good Apparel is to make sure that integrating your products on our website are as hassle-free as possible.
1. Inventory - You do not need to worry about synchronising your inventory, as Squarespace provides access to it by default. We will thus always have the inventory and pricing up to date with your store.
2. Sending you orders - Squarespace doesn't currently allow orders to be synced, so order details as well tracking details will be provided through our portal.
Here's how to set it up!
The invoicing address will be set to ours and the shipping address to the customer. Orders coming from our site will come with two tags, ‘dropship’ and ‘thegoodapparel’.
Estimated time: 10min
And you're done! Now please send us these at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll take care of the rest. We'll email you when you're live!
- Your consumer key;
- Your Consumer secret;
- Your PayPal/Stripe credentials;
- Your VRN (VAT Registration Number);
- A list of the factories you work with (name + city), as well as at least one photo per factory;
- Any size guides you'd have;
- Your most recent lookbook/lifestyle photos if you have some;
- Pictures of this collection's pieces on a plain backdrop or transparent background;
- Whether you have a free returns policy (and if so, what are the terms);
- The address items should be returned to in case of returns.